New

develop Webroot file upload utility app for Android

Userlevel 1
It would be very useful if Webroot developed a file upload utility app for Android, this would be especially useful for Webroot customers that don't have a desktop or laptop to send scan logs to Webroot Support. Now more than ever, customers are using smartphones more than desktops or laptops, and many customers even use smartphones instead of laptops or desktops, and this really highlights the need for a Webroot file upload utility app for Android. Additionally, a Webroot file upload utility app for Android would be a great convenience even for Webroot customers that have a laptop or desktop, because this would mean not having to connect their smartphone to a computer just to send scan logs to Webroot, instead, it would just take a couple of quick taps of the Webroot file upload utility app for Android. Thank you to Webroot and all other customers for reading this post, I hope that a Webroot file upload utility app for Android will be available soon for the convenience of Webroot's customers.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Interesting and agree as I take a snapshot of the screen then upload to a image hosting site to show them the issue or malware or False positive.

Userlevel 7
I agree! Sounds like a fabulous idea. You got my vote WRuser!:D
Userlevel 7
Excellent Idea! You have my Kudo. 😉
Userlevel 7
Yes super great idea! I'll kudo that 40 x 😉

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings