New

Display of [GSM Limited Administrator]

• 28 June 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Hello community, the software is really fantastic! but I have a suggestion, when I activate the DNS option for a client I have to assign it a type of account [GSM Limited Administrator], so I can verify the visited website reports, but the problem is that other administrators can also see it of my main account and should not, if you could improve that part please.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
For example: I am in the console of my client web@conser.com.bo and in the sector of administrators other administrators are shown that do not correspond to that account, I think that should not show administrators or information of other accounts

Userlevel 7
Badge +24
@fabularach, I hope you get what you want, but don't get your hopes up. I use the business software, but not the DNS option. However, my experience with Webroot's reporting is that it's both greatly lacking functionality and even the basic functionality that's there, isn't accurate. I wish you the best and I voted on your idea, so maybe they'll listen.

@fabularach, don't forget to vote on your own idea! The system doesn't automatically vote for the creator of the thread. Great idea though!

Sincerely,
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Thank you,
Userlevel 7
Badge +24
You're welcome @fabularach and again I wish you the best of luck! I'll keep an eye on the thread, if I can add anything in the future, I will.

Sincerely,