Under Review

Identity Shield Enhancements

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Can we have two separate lists, Protect and Allow/Deny, to the Identity Shield as some have said that they would like to Protect an App but they also want to be able to Allow or Deny an App from seeing Protected Data. I can see the benefit of this option myself and other Advanced users.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉

10 replies

I support this as it might help with an issue I have with a home finance application (MoneyManagerEx) when I set it to protected. Then none of the shortcut keys work correctly as I believe they are being scrambled to other keys. Being able to also set to "allow" might fix this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
@ please Kudo the topic at the top left please the more Kudo's the Better.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
This is a pratical approach and excellent idea, good point made:D
Userlevel 4
Yes. Good suggestion! I asked for this at Wilders 10 days ago. http://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/webroot-secureanywhere-discussion-update-thread.364655/page-38#post-2448519
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
@ thanks for posting the link to Wilders!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Interesting approach, Daniel...gets my vote.

Baldrick
I like this idea it be great to choose which ones you want to allow 
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
That sounds great Nic!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Any update Nic? When something is marked Under Consideration how long for a Yes or No?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Nothing that I've heard.  There's no fixed time for under consideration.  It just means it's in the backlog for dev and they might or might add it to a future roadmap.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings