Complete

Individuals & Families link in PMs

Userlevel 7
  • Community Expert Advisor
  • 1649 replies
Hi,

It'd would be nice if after going to my private message I could return to Individuals & families Community page. I mean after sending, reading pms, etc. there is no link to the home page. Only link to main Webroot Community page from where I have to choose individuals and families page and then the page comes. I know it can be bookmarked or pinned in speed dial but it'd be more convenient if there was a link of Individuals & Families in pms.

Best Wishes,
Amit

10 replies

Userlevel 7
I just have a link to it saved in my broswer favorites bar :)  But that being said... I agree that this would be handy too!
Userlevel 7
That's a good point. We're looking at doing some redesign work on the community within the next couple of months, and this is one of the things we can tackle.
Userlevel 7
Thanks a lot Jim.:)
Userlevel 6
Good idea Amit:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
What I do is I have the link in my Favorites Bar so after a PM I just click on that and it's brings me back to the Individuals & Families Community page. It's a work around for me.

HTH,

Daniel

Userlevel 7
We just finished building this improvement to the community, and it will be deployed in the next push. There are some other things left to complete before deployment, but it will happen relatively soon.
Userlevel 7
@ That's great news. Thanks Jim.:)
Userlevel 7
Links to both community home pages are now available directly from the private message box. Good idea Amit!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Status changed to: https:///t5/Ideas-Exchange/idb-p/Ideas/status-key/ImplementedLinks to both community home pages are now available directly from the private message box. Good idea Amit!
Looks good Jim, I like it!

I have found a couple small bugs in the new format, PM sent.
Userlevel 7
@ Ah that's great. Thanks for the implementation. 🙂 Um it'd be great if the color of the link bars were green. Brown color would also do. And they would suit the background better if the size of the bars were a little thinner.