Complete

KB Article for Android Versions

Userlevel 7
I have looked, but I am not able to locate a simple table that will help direct users to the correct download for their Android device.  I think a table, such as below, might make helping answer questions regarding which version to download a bit easier.  Thank you to TripleHelix for answering a few questions of mine regarding this! 

Note: I THINK, but am not positive, that I have the below versions and links correct!

Your Computer has:
So your Android needs:

None

For Premier functionality- Use the key code you received when purchasing the Premier.

For Basic functionality - Use the free key code.

Free
Or
Premier (First download only)*
And optional
Free Secure Web Browser

WSA-Antivirus

For Premier functionality- Use the key code you received when purchasing the Premier.

For Basic functionality - Use the free key code.

Free
Or
Premier (First download only)*
And optional
Free Secure Web Browser

WSA-Internet Security Plus

Use the same key code as your computer, this will give functionality of Premier.

Free
And optional
Free Secure Web Browser

WSA-Complete

(Use the same key code as your computer)

WSA-Complete
(Secure Web Browser and Online File Backup is included)

*Premier users who already have a paid key code should re-download using the Free version

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Nice one David!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Thank you Daniel, and thank you again for helping!
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Anytime! Just add Back Up & Sync included with Complete.
WSA-ISP when the key is used it turns into Premier! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Good idea David!
Userlevel 7
Thanks Jim!  Something like that will make it a lot easier for me when trying to help here on the Community :D
Userlevel 7
Great idea David. Thanks for implementing it Jim.:)
Userlevel 7
Thanks David. Very handy and well arranged. Well done. 😉
Userlevel 7
We just created the article. I made some adjustments to it, so please let me know if you have any questions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
So the WSA-AV version 1 device you can use it to make it Premier and not able to install on any others? It's better to Buy the Premier license at half the regular price.
Userlevel 7
We sell WSA-AV as a 3-seat now. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Ok that's good but on the chart it needs to show so I know you will let web team know. 😉 Thanks Jim!

Great Job David!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Good catch!  We'll get that adjusted.
Userlevel 7
Daniel, thank you for the help, and the comments!  I would not have got it put together at all without the help!
Userlevel 7
Daniel, I checked on the chart, and the chart you linked to is actually correct most of the time.  The "spring sale" (ends May 2nd 2013), increases the seat count to 3 just for the sale.  So you'd be right in your original point and Premier is a better deal in such a case.