Complete

Reffer & Win

add an option in webroot accout which gives subscription reward for reffering friends to use webroot
:cathappy:

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Actually we already have that!
http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/affiliates/
sorry but i'm talking about this feature
the affiliates feature allow us to share paid version of webroot & when someone buy it we get reward.

i'm requesting a feature of reffering friends for testing a free version of webroot.
just like avast, they are giving a 1 year premium license when we reffer 7 friends to use avast free antivirus. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ah that makes sense - I don't know if we'd considered a referral for trials or not, but I'll pass the idea along.
Badge +3
As far as free trials go, I think you should consider treating people as "new" customers after a certain period of time, sort of how cellphone companies do. I think that with them, it may be somewhere around 3 months. I often will try a software title, and if I remove it, it doesn't mean that I've given up on it, but instead I'd like to be able to try it again in about 6months to a year to see if any issues I had with it have been resolved. If nothing else, it would at least be nice be able to play around with a copy installed on a publically available VM, just to see the features available. In fact, this could be better than having to go through the entire install and configuration process.
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Thank you for the idea, although we're not looking to implement this, at this time.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings