New

Site Wide Scan History Report

When attempting to view scan history for a specific site, I have realized the only what to view this data is per machine and export to .csv   This is far time consuming. I find the data alreay available when you access the individual machine, why is there no report to pull this information?

After reaching out to Webroot support I was told currently the only was to complete this task is to use a third-party application. Steps include: Account Settings > API Access > use a 3rd party application to access raw data.

Please no, this would work MUCH better if we could have a simple report under the REPORTS tab, pulling data from:
Site = (sitename) (Single / Multiple; Multiple sites might make for too large of a report to export to .csv depending on site size)
Machine = (machinename) (Radial / All buttons: select which machines you would like to specify)
Scan Time = (timeframe in which you would like to pull this report from; day/week/month)

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings