Under Review

Webroot and Microsoft Store

Userlevel 2
Badge +8
Hello Guys,

I would be interested if anyone likes the sound of WR being available to download and purchase from the Microsoft store. I've seen a nice amount of apps being added to the store. I've even seen some AV being added. Most of them were just download centers, but it acts like a hub anyways. Those hubs seemed like an actual way to bypass the Windows 10 S limitations.  
I personally wouldn't mind it at all, especially for people who use Windows 10 S. Just want to get the community's thoughts on this idea. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hello windrider711,

I don't believe I have welcomed you to the Community Forum. Welcome! ;)

I personally do not see why Webroot should not be in the Microsoft Store.

That would be nice if Microsoft could/would add Webroot as one of their apps. I do not know what it would take for Webroot to put their AV in the Microsoft Store. .. There  probably is alot of regulations, licencing, registering but it is a good idea. IMO 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Thanks for the idea @. We are working with microsoft to understand the processes and requirements for implementing a Universal windows platform app for Webroot. This is definately under consideration i will update as we make some decisions on what direction we want to go.

Thanks
Pawani

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings