Complete

Webroot Dialog boxes too small

• 1 September 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +2
The displayed dialog boxes are TINY! I literally had to use 'OneLoupe' magnifier to read checkbox dialog LOL. I'm 69 years old. I'm using1440 x 900 display on wide screen LCD display (Recommended). It would be nice to have larger dialog box choice.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi unclerobmacCINCY

Precisely which dialog boxes are you referring to? Some inidcation of which & where they are would be of assistance.

Regards, Baldrick
I have the same question as Baldrick. Not able to agree or disagree with your idea until I know what you're referring to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +24
I'm using 27" 2560x1440 display on wide screen LCD. The webroot interface unfortunately, "stamp size". The list in the interface even smaller, in addition, any changes in the 40-50 list always drop back to the beginning of the list. Not too comfortable for this use
@ wrote:
The webroot interface unfortunately, "stamp size".
Stamp size?? Literally? If so, I'm confused 😠. Are we talking about the PC Consumer Version?

Also what is the 40-50 list? It was this that made me wonder if we're talking about the same version.

Hopefully, some more precision from you and from @ (What kind of device? Which version of Webroot? What do you mean by the webroot interface—ie. specifically, which webroot interface?—the 40-50 list, checkbox dialog, and dialog box choice?) would be helpful as (although I can't speak for others) I at the moment can't see what you're referring to?

Thanks!
I have the same problem.  Best Buy just downloade Webroot to my laptop and is is very small and very dark.  Anyway to change this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
We appreciate the feedback, we are not looking to implement this at the moment, however we will keep in mind for the future.