Complete

Webroot employee "AMA about security" on forums

• 3 November 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello,
I think it would be cool if we could get some of your bloggers and other employees to randomly post up threads asking for questions and providing answers about the security industry, life at Webroot, their background in tech, etc.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
I think that is a great idea! I will bring it up with the team and see what they think.Thanks!Anna
Userlevel 7
@ can I add a suggestion? Get a pool of vulunteers from different parts of the company and have them rotate turns on posting. One a week, one every two weeks, some form of regular schedule that will give us interesting material as Amit intends but without overloading anyone there with too much work to do?
Userlevel 7
@ I want this so bad. I have so many questions I don't want to ambush developers whenever they sign in to the forums 😳
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
It's a Great Idea!

Daniel
Userlevel 6
Hey all,

This is a great idea and I am going to work with some Webroot team members on this.  Once we have something scheduled, I will let you all know.

Keep up all the great ideas!

Richard
Userlevel 7
Badge +47
Thanks for this @! The team and I are going through all of the existing ideas and I'm excited to see this one pop up. 

Would it be something you'd want to discuss further? Let me know. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
We did this over on the business side of the Community very recently, and we are looking to do more in the near future! The previous one can be viewed here.