Under Review

Webroot User Guides More Visable?

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
I would like to have the Webroot User Guides avaliable somewhere on the home screen. I have to click on the Contact Us then click on the Support Page. And then scroll way to the bottom of the page untill I see User Guides in the list.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Hi Sherry,

Here's a thought.....what about adding the user guide link under your post(s) where you have your other links?  That way it's available to you all the time ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi @,

It is already below my signature for use. 😉 I just would like it for all OPs to be able to have access to the Webroot User Guides on the home page... 

Thank you Julie! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi Julie,

Sorry, i guess the link PC User Link I I have for the  User Guide has been changed and I didn't know that it was. I'll have to fix that when I have a chance. Or maybe just wait for the User Guides to be posted on the main Forum page...
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
???
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Makes sense.....
Userlevel 7
SherrySpeaking seriously about this point I think that it makes a lot of sense as at present the only link to the user guides is 'lost' in the web page footer; you have to know that you need to click on the 'For Home' link which takes one to the main Webroot site, after which one then has to search through the footer on that site to find, in very small characters...'User Guides'.So am in favour of having the link in the Community directly.Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Thank you Baldrick for a thorough explanation and confirmation of finding these User Guides. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Hey folks,

Are we looking to have these easier to find on the website or on the Community?
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
I was thinking to have the User Guide on the Webroot home page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Or can you have the User Guides more visable in both places?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
We will look into this again next Thursday, thank you for your quick response!
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Sounds good...
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
We are looking to add a KB that would support these user guides, we will update this thread once that has been done.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Great @,

Thank you for letting us know. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Of course! Sorry that it's taken so long for us to go through these, I hope to be caught up here by the year's end (ideally).