Console Update 2/15/13

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 2146 replies
There will be official release notes forthcoming, but here is a quick overview for now:

1. When you add a keycode to a console, you will be prompted to set permissions if the console recognizes it's necessary:

2. Agent Commands
You now have access to all of the following commands:

3. There is a history of commands available as well.

4. The deactivate screen looks a little different.

Commands, in general, will not cause the action to occur immediately.  They will trigger the next time the agent checks in.  You can run a scan from the computer the agent is installed on in order to force the agent to check in.

What do you think of the new features?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
It looks pretty good... I do think I will like it.  
Userlevel 7
That looks good! I am very glad to see those improvements in the interface.

BTW - I hate cartoonish looking portals, but can Webroot add a little bit of color to the console?
Userlevel 7
I Love the new features. I could shut down my wifes computer now every time she goes on Facebook and blame it on Facebook. :D
Userlevel 7

@ProTruckDriver wrote:
I Love the new features. I could shut down my wifes computer now every time she goes on Facebook and blame it on Facebook. :D

I am SO glad that I am not the only one who was thinking that...... 
Userlevel 7
Thanks Jim for giving us a chance to sniff the new graphic of the console and extended features.

As for myself, I love them all. I can't wait to play with commands. Well done!
Userlevel 7
I am going to love this, while my wife might not: she never runs system cleaner on our shared computer.  When i run it, it clears my cache and temps but not hers.

Want to guess what remote command i am going to use Monday from work?

:D

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings