PC Agent Release Notes For Version 9.0.0.64

• 30 June 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
To be compatible with the release of Windows 10, we are releasing our SecureAnywhere 9.0 version. Should you be considering upgrading to Windows 10, we would strongly recommend updating your SecureAnywhere version to our 9.0 release if you do not have automatic updating in place. This will ensure that when Windows 10 is released on July 29th, your security will be compatible with the upgrade.

Version 9.0.0.64 (Released June 29th, 2015)
Implemented
  • Correct OS version reporting for Windows versions 8.1 and above.
  • Windows 10 compatibility.
Improved
  • Path normalization for Internet Explorer cache paths.
  • Further scan engine improvements.
  • Aligned agent states.
Fixed
  • Bug fixes.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Weird being suprised about a build release :D
hello people:
I don't think this new update helped....I see things as being worse.  Why is the Account # being shown?
I also have to reset the "specifics in the program" to do what I want and need, every time I'm on the computer.  Sorry...this is NOT better,  it is too easy for a Non-administrative person to get a hold of things......Please fix this or I will need to make a change.

Thank you,
td777
Userlevel 7
Hi td777

Apologies but you are not being very clear as to what your issues are.  What is "Account #" and where is it being shown? What exactly are the "specifics in the program" that you are having to reset, and where are you resetting them from?

Have you tried uninstalling WSA and reinstalling the latest version rather than going with the result of the inflight upgrade?  Sometimes upgrades can go wrong...it is rare but it does happen.

Anyway, please clarify re. the above so that we can try to assist.

Regards, Baldrick
I'm referring to the Product Key. That's just 1 problem it caused:
I use WSA COMPLETE!!!! td777
Userlevel 7
Hi td777

In the circumstances I would do an uninstall, reboot, reinstall a fresh copy of the current installer (making sure that you do not accept any offers to import previous settings, reboot once the install is complete and then check once more to see if the issues are still there or not.

And then come back here to advise as to what the situation is.

Regards, Baldrick