PC Agent release notes for Version 9.0.10.19 (Released July 5th, 2016)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies

Version 9.0.10.19 (Released July 5th, 2016)
Fixed
  • Bug Fixes

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks Nic for the heads up! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Ooo them pesky bugs!

Thanks Nic :D 

Userlevel 7
Cheers, Nic...heads up is always appreciated. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you Nic for the heads up.
Userlevel 5
Hello and thank you for the update
but my Webroot is still 9.0.10.17 and as we know today is 7 july 😃
Userlevel 7
Hi Parham

Try right clicking on the notification tray icon for WSA & selecting 'Check for update'...it sometimes takes a while for the update to be rolled out to all 30+ million users of WSA. ;)

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 5
thank you for the answer

i did. but still is not update... how long i should wait and check again?

Regards,
Parham
Userlevel 7
OK, well...it will appear and it could be a couple of days yet...I have waited 4 days after release was annouced before I received the download. But keep checking to see what version is installed becauase WSA's updates are famously silent & discreet and you can just find that one has been applied...without you even being aware. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Nic!

Daniel 😉
I'm still 9.0.9.78 and Check for updates ...reports > using the newest
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Man you have so many problems. Well time to do a clean reinstall and you should know that by now. That's what I would do.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Daniel
TripleHelix wrote:  Man you have so many problems.
Okay, uninstall/restart/install/restart = 9.0.10.19 w 1.2.0.45

Userlevel 5
Hi again

thank you dear Daniel, its work for me !

Regards,
Parham
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

Which Browsers are you using? You may need to manually update Chrome as it's a PITA most times so please see here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/Waiting-for-Webroot-Extensions-in-google/m-p/218311#M13810 and it works very well!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@MrParham wrote:
Hi again

thank you dear Daniel, its work for me !

Regards,
Parham
You're very welcome!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Which Browsers are you using? You may need to manually update Chrome as it's a PITA most times so please see here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/Waiting-for-Webroot-Extensions-in-google/m-p/218311#M13810 and it works very well!

Thanks,

Daniel ;)
Hmm, IE11 and Firefox47 and Chrome51 are at 1.2.0.45.  And WRData re Chrome is CHROME_1.2.0.45.crx
Um, is 1.2.0.45 not current...?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Thanks,

Daniel ;)
Hmm, IE11 and Firefox47 and Chrome51 are at 1.2.0.45.  And WRData re Chrome is CHROME_1.2.0.45.crx
Um, is 1.2.0.45 not current...?
Okay maybe the release is still at 1.2.0.45 as I'm running the Beta which has 1.2.0.52 so I will ping @ @ or @ @ @ so they can confirm!

Thanks,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
1.2.0.45 is released and 1.2.0.52 is beta.

-Dan
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
1.2.0.45 is released and 1.2.0.52 is beta.

-Dan
Thanks Buddy!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
If perhaps it is a BestBuy Subscription it will roll out late...Sometimes days later...I have gone as long as 8 days and the earliest I remember was 2 days.  Someone has to get it first and someone has to get it last.  It will update given time.  That's my experience.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It is a rolling release for a couple reasons:
1. if there's an issue in the field, we can catch it before it has rolled out to everyone
2. Decrease load on our servers not having to upgrade everyone at once
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Makes sense to me.  Go Webroot !