PC Agent release notes for version 9.0.4.7

• 24 September 2015
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +52

Version 9.0.4.7 (Released September 23rd, 2015)
Improved
  • Collect additional scan data.
  • Further scan engine improvements.
Fixed
  • Bug fixes.
Source

11 replies

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I tried to manually update and the pop up says I am on version 9.0.3.37 is the most current version. :(
Hang in there.. sometimes it can take up to a day for EVERYONE to get it.  They roll out the updates to the servers gradually.  If you do not have it within the next couple of hours, or you just do not want to wait, you can just do a 'clean install' (uninstall/reinstall) using a fresh download.  The download link is on the new version 🙂
Userlevel 7
Nemo, 

Webroot will release it when they are confidant it is ready.  Even those who use the Beta do not know: we  do not get advance notice of when something will be turned out to full Release in advance.  Hopefully it will be soon!
Badge +8
Morning Petrovic,

My software is still on Version 37. While I know that it is an auto update, any idea how to manually update or has the new version not been released yet??

Many thanks
Theresa
Badge +8
Hi David,

I can wait. If it doesn't show up in a couple, I guess I can do "the long version". But I so like things being done automatically. Creature of laziness. :)

Thanks for the prompt response.

Theresa
Now off to work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Anyone have an indication when the Web Filtering Driver might emerge from Beta into general release? Given the problems with the browser extensions, I would have thougt that it would be in WR's interest to get it out there sooner rather than later.

Not sure how long these things are tested in beta and what the issues might be but I know it's been in beta for well over six months now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Thanks David - hopefully soon indeed!

May I ask you a question about it, promted by a post in wilders? If you disable the web filtering driver, does it alert you that you are not safe and change the colour of the UI?
Userlevel 7
Nemo, 

This is going to sound odd and crazy, but I do not think I can answer that, though others here might be able to.  When I first was given access to Pre-Release (Beta) it was done under an NDA type situation.  It sounds rude of my I know, and I really do not intend to be, I just have to keep that even when it comes to minor details.

Also, even lacking that, I hesitate as many times I have seen things in a pre-release state that are changed when the built goes to Release, so what I see in Beta might well be different when it goes to Release.
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Fair enough David - I think I understand. I'll just have to wait and see what eventually is released.
Badge +8
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
I tried to manually update and the pop up says I am on version 9.0.3.37 is the most current version. :(
Hang in there.. sometimes it can take up to a day for EVERYONE to get it.  They roll out the updates to the servers gradually.  If you do not have it within the next couple of hours, or you just do not want to wait, you can just do a 'clean install' (uninstall/reinstall) using a fresh download.  The download link is on the new version :)
I decided to get the update. All went well. Thanks for your help. It was a fast update.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Good work people!
Badge +8
I tried to manually update and the pop up says I am on version 9.0.3.37 is the most current version. 😞