PC Agent Version 9.0.30.71

• 18 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Webroot now does a gradual rollout method for releases. As such, not everyone will receive the update at the same time. 

PC Agent version 9.0.30.71 (Released March 15th, 2021)
Updated
  • UI text updated to Allow and Allow List.
Fixed
  • Fix for issue where Chrome does not load with Identity Shield enabled.
  • Bug Fixes.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@niyazahamed  there’s a newer update here for PC:
https://community.webroot.com/home-product-releases-27/pc-agent-version-9-0-30-75-347667

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Great to hear Jim and hope everything is working well now! Be on the lookout for v9.0.30.75 in the coming days or a week!

Cheers,

Userlevel 1

ALL:

After doing a Support ticket, the support team requested I call in to their number.

After a short time on hold, I was connected to a technician. We were on the phone for almost 90 minutes.

In the end, after a couple uninstalls and reboots, I am successfully running 9.0.30.72 (same version). There were a few things that worked differently from previous versions, so the tech took a bunch of notes.

I am very happy with the tech support I received.

@TripleHelix Thank you for the link to wsalogs! It worked, and they received my submission.

Thanks,
Jim

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Gold89 

I was told v9.0.30.72 wasn’t released to anyone so can you download Webroot’s log gathering utility and put Brad it the box and allow it to upload then he can get the logs as he would like to know how it updated from v9.0.29.62 to v9.0.30.72.

https://download.webroot.com/wsalogs.exe

Thanks,

Userlevel 1

Done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Gold89 

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do on the Community but you will have to Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it out.   We Beta Testers are testing v9.0.30.75 but I don’t know when it will be released to the Public.

@BradW 

Sorry,

Userlevel 1

Ver 9.0.30.72 (yes 72) was pushed to me on 03/30/2021.

It’s broken.

The Webroot icon does not show in my Taskbar.
Webroot is not Active in any browser.
WRSVC is stuck at “Starting” in Services view. (so far over 2 hours)

I cannot Uninstall the application via Control panel. It was a chore to delete WRSA.exe from my computer. I then went to my Dashboard to look for 9.0.29.62. Unfortunately, it only gave me 9.0.30.72 again.

I welcome any ideas or suggestions. I would like to get back to 9.0.29.62