Version 18.104.22.168 (Released October 30th, 2013)
- The login screen now shows if the user is deactivated in Backup & Sync.
- Backup settings are retained when logging in as a different user.
- Compatibility with MalwareBytes AntiExploit.
- Minor graphical fixes.
- Hardened the scan progress against active rootkits.
- Hijacked desktop backgrounds are now reset automatically on Windows XP after the cleanup completes.
- Detection for a new set of VBScript threats.
- Scanning of locked files.
- Cleanup of active threats to avoid reboots.
- “Support/Community” to “Help and Support” for localized languages.
Excellent...thanks. This just sort of thing that there should be a direct link to from the main GUI (as per my recent Ideas post).
Thanks for good news:D
So far I've still v22.214.171.124 on my board, but probably I'll download intsaller form my account and make a manual upgrage;)