Version 18.104.22.168 (Released December 3rd, 2013)
- Updating the language file.
- Password management support in Internet Explorer 11.
- Executing new agent commands sent from Management Console.
- CPU usage is reduced during scans.
- Registry reading performance when under high contention.
- Detection of script viruses.
- Speed of uninstallation.
- Automatic cleanup of old rollback data.
- Days remaining under My Account are hidden when the keycode is hidden.
I should have come up with that hiding the subscription time idea 😞
Super! Perfect! Spot on! Cheers! :D
When I shutdown WRSA and relaunch it, CPU usage is less than 1%. However, it does not inform the WIndows 7 Action Center that it's been turned back on and I see the Action Center warning flag in my tray until I reboot.
It's now to the point where I have to disable scans on this machine. It's clear from the release notes from the last two releases that Webroot is aware of CPU issues with scanning. I hope Webroot will escalate its efforts.
At the risk of sounding trite, have you submitted a support ticket about this? If not then please do so (Open a Support Ticket) so that Support can investigate your issue. If you have but have not had a response, etc., then post back and we will try to forward this for you.
What you are highlighting is unusual to say the least...at least in my experience.