Version 184.108.40.206 (Released June 30th, 2012)
- General browser compatibility, including: [list]
- Internet Explorer 10
- Firefox 14 Beta 7
- Support for Turkish OS
- Repair logic for certain CLSIDs
- Cleanup for additional leftover BHO keys
- Generic removal of malicious scripts
- Detection logic for malicious scheduled tasks
- General support for command line scanning
- Compatibility with Avast's page protection
- Java/Flash support in Opera 12
- Minor UI modifications
Specifically notable to Community members - the Java/Flash issue regarding Opera 12 reported Pegas and gate1975mlm for pointing out that one.
Enjoy the new build everyone!
This means Webroot now compatibility with windows 8 ?
if yes , webroot make first AV with windows 8 in Security Industry .