Version 188.8.131.52 (Released March 27th, 2013)
- Agent shutdown speed
- Behavior logging in WIndows Event Logs
- Identity Shield functionality on Windows Server 2008
- Kernel keylogger protection
- Migration process for Prevx users to SecureAnywhere
- A registry value of type DWORD named NoStatistics under HKCUSoftwareWRData which, when set to 1, disables the behavior statistics on the status screen
- An issue with changed settings and local database data on shutdown
- Compatiblity with Jeeves GARP software
- Identifying cloud managed configuration settings
- Minor UI changes
Note: Just kidding about the warning. 😛
PS - Let me know if I need to post elsewhere.
Win8 x64 WSA-Complete
EDIT: Problem does not appear in Firefox...don't have Chrome installed.