PC - Release Notes - Version 8.0.2.155

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 7
I don't use the Backup & Synch much myself, usually only to help verify an issue and to help someone else to use it.  I am pretty sure that Status appeared on my system at the time of the last update to version 8.0.2.155
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
I started using the Bacup and Sync section just over a week ago and that Staus bar and console link were there then I am sure.

Userlevel 4
I am almost positive the Status below the backup switch wasn't there yesterday. Maybe I'm going insane.

After an uninstall/re-install (8.0.2.155), same version as earlier.

Userlevel 7

@Gorg wrote:
I am almost positive the Status below the backup switch wasn't there yesterday. Maybe I'm going insane.

Maybe not, it is always possible that a glitch had prevented it from showing up for some reason.  I have seen that happen a time or two.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
I honestly think it must have been a glitch myself because I have been watching the status change over the last few days as for how much I have backed up.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings