Product Update: Android Version 5.5.6

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Ok so it seems that there was a mixup. 5.5.6 is live in a different market, not yet in the States, and the team that publishes release notes posted this new version to the US release notes page. So yeah, 5.5.6 is not out yet, apologies for the confusion.

Well that certainly does explain things. Thanks for checking this out for us as always!😊
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Ok so it seems that there was a mixup. 5.5.6 is live in a different market, not yet in the States, and the team that publishes release notes posted this new version to the US release notes page. So yeah, 5.5.6 is not out yet, apologies for the confusion.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Going to send another email out, is the current issue that you guys have 5.5.5 and are not seeing the 5.5.6 update available to your device?

Yes we are not seeing that updated 5.5.6 in the Google Play Store for Webroot Secure Mobile.

Thank you Lara!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Going to send another email out, is the current issue that you guys have 5.5.5 and are not seeing the 5.5.6 update available to your device?
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
So 17 days has gone by and still my Android device has not updated to this new version so I assume it hasn't been released? 💀
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
I agree with Daniel! Thank you Lara!
That's to bad to hear Lara!
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
That's to bad to hear Lara!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I asked about it but have yet to hear a response from Rob so I'm not sure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi @LLiddell ,

Have you found out anything about this Android update? It is not showing up in the Google Play Store. I have 5.5.538787.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.security&hl=en_US
Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thanks Lara!

Do we need to get off of the Beta Channel to get this update as I don't see it for my phone at this time?

Thanks,
Daniel I just got off the Beta to see if the update would apply. It does not help..Webroot V.5.5.5 stays the same with the Webroot Release, no updates yet.

Thanks Sherry and Lara!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I'll report this to the Product Manager for WSAM and see why this might be happening.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks Lara!

Do we need to get off of the Beta Channel to get this update as I don't see it for my phone at this time?

Thanks,

Daniel I just got off the Beta to see if the update would apply. It does not help..Webroot V.5.5.5 stays the same with the Webroot Release, no updates yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Thanks Lara!

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
It does gradually roll out, yes. So that could very well be the case for your device.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you Lara..but I am not seeing this update yet in the Google Play Store. So I am assuming Webroot will gradually apply this update?🙂