Product Update: Mac Version 9.2.0.95

• 28 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Webroot now does a gradual rollout method for releases. As such, not everyone will receive the update at the same time.

Mac Version 9.2.0.95 (Released April 22nd, 2021)
Fixed
  • Addressed UI issue where scan progress-bar would occasionally stop while the scan continues in the background.
Added
  • Foundational updates to support switching from a DMG to PKG installer.

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Oh yeah?  I’ve had a brown exclamation in my menu bar claiming there’s an update from 9.1.0.144 and a dead Update link on the app for some time. A tech guy said it should be 24 hrs or so and the update would magically appear but  it’s been lots more that. The current download is long outdated. Although it doesn’t look like the update is much of anything, it would be better than this annoying update to nowhere ! alert.

Saving bandwidth with this amateur hour routine?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @DavePX 

These newer updates are for Catalina and Big Sur only so you might not get the update if you’re using an older MacOS but to be sure Submit a Support Ticket and they will let you know!

Thanks,

Userlevel 1

On Big Sur - will do so. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

On Big Sur - will do so. Thanks

Here is the latest update for Catalina and Big Sur! v9.3.0.77

Uninstall your current version and install this one: https://mac.webrootmultiplatform.com/production/wsa-mac/10.15/9.3.0.77/WSAMACSME.dmg

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the link. I probably could’ve found it if I had done smarter searching, so I appreciate your patience and help with this.

Easy install, just wish the window didn’t open on startup and logins, but for now I’ll manually close it and  leave well enough alone.

Glitches aside, this is the most simple and elegant security software I’ve found, and I’ve gone through a lot with their cartoon graphics, reminders for “Now all you need for REAL security is our blah blah,”  and so much bloatware my computer was farting.  thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thanks for the link. I probably could’ve found it if I had done smarter searching, so I appreciate your patience and help with this.

Easy install, just wish the window didn’t open on startup and logins, but for now I’ll manually close it and  leave well enough alone.

Glitches aside, this is the most simple and elegant security software I’ve found, and I’ve gone through a lot with their cartoon graphics, reminders for “Now all you need for REAL security is our blah blah,”  and so much bloatware my computer was farting.  thx

Sorry I just noticed i gave you the Business download version and this is the Consumer version download but there both the same build number v9.3.0.77

https://mac.webrootmultiplatform.com/production/wsa-mac/10.15/9.3.0.77/WSAMAC.dmg