Badge +63
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.mobile.wifisecurity

UpdatedOctober 22, 2018 Key Updates:
Improved Stability
Bug Fixes

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17
So, we believe that this is related to people who have not left the beta program and updates being made in advance of an upcoming release. The good news is that it doesn't seem to be anything nefarious (word of the day for you). I will update when we confirm this and have news on what we are planning to do with beta builds for customers going forwards.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hi 
We have not made changes to the Google store and have 1.0.3.70 published since 10/22/18.  We are investigating why this now.  Can you tell me more about how this occured? Did you get a  notice to upgrade or did it occur automatically?
thanks
r
Hello,

WiFi VPN update occurred automatically on my device. Details below:

Same as @ and the thing is it was the same build.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hi 
We have not made changes to the Google store and have 1.0.3.70 published since 10/22/18.  We are investigating why this now.  Can you tell me more about how this occured? Did you get a  notice to upgrade or did it occur automatically?
thanks
r
Hello,

WiFi VPN update occurred automatically on my device. Details below:

Userlevel 3
Hi 
thanks
r
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
@ I work on the back end services for Consumer products which are used the app (registration, login, account management etc.) rather than the actual App that is deployed to your devices - and I haven't had this update to my own handset (we do use our own product).

That said I am aware the Play Store doesn't always make new versions of apps available to everyone at the same time.

I will try and find out what is going on here and get back to you. Keep in mind though that, due to Thanksgiving, there will be fewer staff in our US offices.
Thank You! 😉
Userlevel 6
Badge +17
@ I work on the back end services for Consumer products which are used the app (registration, login, account management etc.) rather than the actual App that is deployed to your devices - and I haven't had this update to my own handset (we do use our own product).

That said I am aware the Play Store doesn't always make new versions of apps available to everyone at the same time.

I will try and find out what is going on here and get back to you. Keep in mind though that, due to Thanksgiving, there will be fewer staff in our US offices.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Same here Daniel..I looked on the Play Store and the WiFi Security updated an hour ago.

Thanks for letting me know! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
For some reason I got the same version installed on my phone about an hour ago? @ @ @ @