SecureAnywhere™ Mobile for Android - version 3.7.1.7660 (May 13, 2016)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Additional information

UpdatedMay 13, 2016Current Version3.7.1.7660 

What's New

- Various bug fixes. Official Release notes yet to come! Also the Free version and the Business version remain at version 3.7.1.7658  https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Webroot%20Inc.&hl=en

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Great! Thank you for this update! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Thank You .

Please add to : http://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/support-consumer-release-notes

Thank You .
Amir
Durantash

Userlevel 4
I have Webroot Premier on my phone.
Will it updae the software outomaticaly?
thanks.
Tony
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Tony,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Yes Webroot will update automatically from the cloud. Your Definition set is always up-to-date.

You should have Webroot Mobile Android 
Current Version3.7.1.7660 Here is the Webroot Mobile User Guide Hope this helps?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
thanks.
Tony
What version do you have installed? Have you checked Google Play with your Android device lately?

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
thanks.
Tony
What version do you have installed? Have you checked Google Play with your Android device lately?

Thanks,

Daniel ;)
Hi Tony3,

I must aploigize about Webroot updating automatically.TripleHelix is correct in that you can check the version at the Googe Play Store.

It's always good to check your Google Play Store apps for updates on your phone. Webroot will be listed in those updates if there is one.I usually see if I have updates listed on my Android device.  All you need to do is click update Webroot if necessary.

Userlevel 4
I have version 3.8.0.7682.
Ther is over 300 days left in the subscription.

thanks.

Tony
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Tony3,

When I looked up your Webroot Mobile version it shows that this version is the Webroot Free version released May 17th.,

Version 3.8.0.7682 (Released May 17, 2016) - Only the Security - Free app

So it looks like you upgraded to the Webroot Premier version. 

I am guessing you are good to go, The Google Play Store shows Webroot Premier version as,
3.7.1.7660UpdatedMay 13, 2016 Just remember to look at the updates once in awhile on your phone at the Google Play store. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sherry that is an odd issue as you need to download the Free version 3.8.1.7707 and enter your keycode to get the advance features but when you buy the Premier from Google Play then the version number is at the Version 3.7.1.7660 so for us that use the Complete version we are still at version 3.7.1.7660 so it makes it a bit confusing. 😠 http://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/support-consumer-release-notes

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Sherry that is an odd issue as you need to download the Free version 3.8.1.7707 and enter your keycode to get the advance features but when you buy the Premier from Google Play then the version number is at the Version 3.7.1.7660 so for us that use the Complete version we are still at version 3.7.1.7660 so it makes it a bit confusing. :@

Daniel ;)
Yes Daniel I was scratching my head over this. I researched everywhere to tap in on this issue and I am happy you confirmed the confusion.::8