How do I update Webroot SecureAnywhere?
By default, it will update itself, and you won't need to worry about it. However, if you deactivated automatic updates from General Preferences, you can manually check for updates yourself.
Note: If you are installing SecureAnywhere to a system running Windows XP/2003, please install the latest compatible agent version available via this link:
This version of the agent has been fully tested to run properly on these operating systems.
To check for SecureAnywhere updates:
- Open SecureAnywhere.
- Click the Gear icon next to My Account.
- Click About SecureAnywhere
- Click Check for software updates. If a newer version exists, Webroot downloads the update to your system.
If you disabled automatic updates and you need to re-enable them:
1. Open SecureAnywhere.
2. Go to Advanced Settings > Install Settings
3. Check the box for "Automatically download and apply updates."
4. Then click Save, enter the Captcha,a dn you can now exit this screen.