If you have a new keycode, you can activate it as follows:
For Windows PCs
1) Open SecureAnywhere (see Using the SecureAnywhere interface).
2) Click the gear icon next to My Account.
3) Enter the new keycode in the box on the right.
4) Click Activate.
Note: your keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters. It is unique and holds the information about your subscription. You may choose to copy and paste your keycode when prompted, to ensure that the characters are entered correctly.
For Mac Computers
1) Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu).
2) From the main window, click the gear icon next to My Account.
3) Enter your new keycode in the box on the right.
4) Click Activate a New Keycode. Your new keycode will be now be activated.
Note: If you get an error message when trying to activate a new keycode, be sure that you have entered the keycode properly. Many times the characters i/1, o/0, s/5, b/8 and others are confused when the user types the code in manually.
- When installing from an email, you can copy and paste the keycode directly into the installer. To copy and paste your keycode, highlight the full keycode with your mouse, right-click the selection, and select Copy from the context menu (or press Command+C on your keyboard). When prompted for the keycode, place your cursor in the keycode entry box, right-click, and select Paste from the context menu (or Command+V).