The management console was purpose-built to streamline management for multiple sites and locations, and it supports policies at the global and individual site level. That means you can set some policies to apply to all locations, while other policies apply only to specific sites or locations. You can even manage access rights and permissions alongside the administration of all your sites.
With our cloud-based management with full remote endpoint administration, delivering global management becomes extraordinarily cost-effective compared to conventional antivirus, making it ideal for businesses of all sizes.
Here's how easy it is to deploy Webroot Business Endpoint Protection:
- Create sites and locations
- One site for each entity
- One site for multiple entities, if applicable
- Create and assign policies
- Add more administrators and assign permissions, if applicable
- Configure Global Alerts, if applicable
- Deploy Webroot software across all computers in your network