Lure pages are configured in the Security Awareness Training console. They can be customized during the creation of a campaign or created after and linked to a campaign. Webroot provides several templates that can be used as they exist or modified to meet the needs of the campaign. It is also possible to create your own lure page from scratch.
To create a custom lure page:
1. Log into the Webroot Management console.
2. Open the Security Awareness Training console.
3. From the left hand navigation menu, click Email to open the Email Templates page.
4. At the top of the page is a small menu with these options, select one:
- Site. Select to view the email templates that have been stored for this site.
- System. Contains the pre-defined templates supplied by Webroot, click one to use it as a starting template.
- Global. Click to view the email templates that have a global scope.
- Template Name. The name of the template.
- Categories. Optional tag like functionality, a category can be assigned to a template to group it. A template can belong to multiple categories.
- Type. Drop-down menu that controls the type of email template, options include Lure Page, After Login Page, and Education Page. Select Lure Page for this process.
- Status. Unpublished or published. An email template has to have a status of published in order for it to be able to be used.
- Scope. Site or Global. Site to assign only to the site you are managing, global to create the template at the global level.
- Page Body. The web page contents as they will be displayed. A powerful editor is available to assist with web page modifications.
If the Save button is not present, make sure you have cloned the template to the site and you are not on the System view. Pre-supplied templates cannot be modified.
More detailed information on setting up Lure Pages, including screenshots, is available in the User Guide.
Click a topic below for more information:
How to create a phishing campaign
Working with email messages
How to verify domains and load targets
How to use tags
How to setup notifications