You can reactivate deactivated endpoints for Webroot Business Endpoint Protection using the Endpoint Protection console. This is helpful if you have deactivated an endpoint by mistake or for any other reason. Once an endpoint has been reactivated, the agent needs to be re-installed for it report into the Webroot Management console and be fully protected.
To reactivate an endpoint:
- Log in to the Webroot management console.
- Under the Sites tab, find and click the Site to open the Endpoint Protection console.
- In the Endpoint Protection console, click the Group Management tab, which displays a list of Groups in alphabetical order. Look for and click the Deactivated Endpoint group to display the list of deactivated endpoints.
Note: If you do not see a Deactivated Endpoints Group that means no endpoints have been deactivated for this site.
- Check the box for the endpoints to reactivate, then click Reactivate.
- Now that the endpoints have been reactivated, you need to reinstall the Webroot agent to get them to report into the console and be fully protected.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Webroot Support.