Solved

Silent Remote Deployment Mobile MDM

• 20 April 2013
  • 3 replies

i want to remotely install the Mobile MDM protection silently without my users getting a message or having to manually install anything. We use Exchange 2010. Is this possible?
icon

Best answer by browell 22 April 2013, 18:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry for the delayed response. Let me see if I can get one of our engineers to chime in here.
Badge +7
Because of the security restrictions of Android and iOS, it's not possible to push apps to mobile devices without user intervention.

Userlevel 7
THE FOLLOWING IS A UPDATED ARTICLES ON MOBILE MDM

"Quote" Enterprises Need More Than MDM to Address Mobile Security Risks: Analysis

By Fahmida Y. Rashid on June 27, 2014

Organizations need to expand their mobile worldview to include data leakage, insider threats, and mobile malware and develop incident response plans that consider mobile devices, according to the latest report from GigaOm Research, released Tuesday
When it comes to bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and mobile security, organizations are often shortsighted, focusing only on protecting corporate data stored on mobile devices. This narrow view prevents information technology and security professionals from responding to incidents effectively.

Security Week/ full read here/ http://www.securityweek.com/enterprises-need-more-mdm-address-mobile-security-risks-analysis