Knowledge Base

Adding an account to the My Billing portal

• 5 November 2019
  • 0 replies
Adding an account to the My Billing portal
Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Before billing information will be displayed in the My Billing portal, account information must be added.

To add account information to the My Billing portal:

1. Log into the Webroot management console.

2. In the top navigation bar, click Settings, select the Account Information sub-tab, then click the blue Usage Console button.

3. In the top bar of the My Billing portal, click My Billing, then +Add account.

4. The Create a Billing Account screen appears. Provide the requested information:
    • First Name
    • Last Name
    • Customer Number – available from an invoice
    • Invoice Number – any invoice number can be used, available from an invoice

Click Register to continue.

5. The My Billing portal will send an activation email message to you. Click the Verify button in the email message to complete the activation process. This step must be completed before billing information will be displayed.

6. Once the confirmation message has been verified, the My Billing portal will display billing information for the account. An additional email message will be sent to you informing you that the My Billing account has been activated.

Email confirmation message:

The My Billing portal:

7. You can add as many accounts as you have access to, there are no limits.

If multiple accounts have been added, you can switch between them by clicking My Billing in the top navigation bar and selecting the account you want to view.

For more information on My Billing, please see:

This topic has been closed for comments