You can use the My Billing portal to update the saved credit card information in the My Billing portal.
To update the saved credit card information:
- Log into the Webroot management console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Settings, select the Account Information sub-tab, then click the blue Usage Console button.
- The My Billing portal displays billing information, assuming an account has been added. Click here if help is needed adding an account.
In the top right part of the screen under Account Information, click Update card to start the update process.
You can also start the update process by clicking Replace with a different card, presented during the payment process or while setting up AutoPay.
- The My Billing screen displays, you will need to provide:
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Month/Year
- Card Verification Code
Once the information has been entered, click Save & Next to continue.
- The My Billing screen is presented, you need to provide:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- State, Province, or Region
- Postal Code
Once the information has been provided, click Register to continue.
- After the credit card information has been registered, the following message will display.
For more information on My Billing, please see: