Knowledge Base

Using the My Billing portal to pay a bill

• 5 November 2019
  • 0 replies
Using the My Billing portal to pay a bill
Userlevel 3
Badge +15

You can use the My Billing portal to pay either the entire bill or an individual invoice.

To use My Billing to pay the entire bill:

1. Log into the Webroot management console.

2. In the top navigation bar, click Settings, select the Account Information sub-tab, then click the blue Usage Console button.

3. The My Billing portal displays billing information, assuming an account has been added. Click here if help is needed adding an account.

Click One-time Payment or Pay Total to open the Payment Review screen.

4. In the Payment Review screen, review the information presented and click Continue to proceed.

5. The Credit Card Payment screen appears and displays information about the saved credit card, including the type of card and the last 4 digits of the card.

If the credit card information needs to be updated, click Replace with a different card and follow the prompts to update the card info. Click here for help if needed.

Once the credit card information is accurate, click Pay to continue.

6. After the payment has been processed successfully, the system displays the screen:

To pay an individual invoice:

1. Log into the Webroot management console.

2. In the top navigation bar, click Settings, select the Account Information sub-tab, then click the blue Usage Console button.

3. The My Billing portal displays billing information, assuming an account has been added. Click here if help is needed adding an account.

In the bottom section of the My Billing portal, click the Pay button next to an individual invoice to pay that invoice.

4. The Payment Review screen displays, review the information and click Continue to proceed.

5. The Credit Card Payment screen appears and displays information about the saved credit card, including the type of card and the last 4 digits of the card.

If the credit card information needs to be updated, click Replace with a different card and follow the prompts to update the card info. Click here for help if needed.

Once the credit card information is accurate, click Pay to continue.

6. After the payment has been successfully processed, the following screen is displayed.

For more information on My Billing, please see:

This topic has been closed for comments