GIVEAWAYS

12 Days of Holiday Giveaways!

12 Days of Holiday Giveaways!
Userlevel 7
Badge +24
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1098 replies

It's the most wonderful time of the year—and we want to celebrate it with you as a way of saying thank you for being an active member on this community! 🥂

We are taking inspiration from the The Twelve Days of Christmas song and will be surprising you with mini contests with gifts for 12 business days. Starting December 1 and wrapping up December 16. So be sure to check back on this community every day! They will be on the homepage and featured so you can’t miss it 🎅

We will have 2 winners from each of the Holiday Giveaway contests...AND you can be a prize winner multiple days. Each day will have a contest where the rules AND prizes are clearly specified. Expect threads where you will have to make a comment or share a photo to be entered to win. The following day we will announce the winners of the previous day’s contest. The prizes will get progressively better so be sure to stick around! A single user can win multiple days of prizes and they will ship after Christmas (in one box). Shipping only to NA & UK.

And for extra chances to WIN prizes, make sure you check our our Social Media channels!!! 😉 

Facebook - Webroot

Facebook - Carbonite

Twitter - Webroot

Twitter - Carbonite

Instagram - Webroot

TODAY IS DAY 1  - RANDOM COMMENT WINNER

Reply to this post with “Happy Holidays” for a chance to win in our first giveaway! Feel free to share what you’re excited about this holiday season as well!

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ Let the holiday giveaway and fun begin ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Happy Holidays!!!

How ruddy exciting, thank you Tyler and Webroot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also, more wonderful gif choices btw Tyler, never stop!

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Also, more wonderful gif choices btw Tyler, never stop!

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Happy Holidays and be safe where ever you go and have FUN!

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Happy Holidays everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

I am looking forward to see the grandkids at Christmas, nothing better to be honest seeing their faces light up, they are 3 and 5 now, too young to not see the magic of Christmas anymore.

Userlevel 7

I love when the Month of December comes around with Christmas and New Years just ahead of us.

It’s also the end of Hurricane Season!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Happy Holidays everyone, I hope you all have a great holiday season and enjoy the time with your families.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Happy Holidays and Good luck everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

“Happy Holidays”!

Work Christmas meal tomorrow so the festive season is in full swing!’

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

“Happy Holidays”

A New Grand Child just arrived, so Santa will have something special to do this year and the rest!

:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

“Happy Holidays”

A New Grand Child just arrived, so Santa will have something special to do this year and the rest!

Congrats! Extra special Christmas this year!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

HAPPY HOLIDAYS. My favorite time of the year. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am looking forward to see the grandkids at Christmas, nothing better to be honest seeing their faces light up, they are 3 and 5 now, too young to not see the magic of Christmas anymore.

I love the statement “to young not to see the magic of Christmas” I cannot agree more. We are never to to young or to old. 

Userlevel 7

“Happy Holidays”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

“Happy Holidays”

@tasystems  congrats with the addition of your Grand Child. Grand Children complete the circle of life and bring so much joy. Especially around Christmas time. My daughter was born in December as well, so hope you know people born in December are super feisty :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

“Happy Holidays”

Brilliant news, Congratulations. Much as we love Grandkids it is great to have them but also give them back at the end of the day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

“Happy Holidays”

Brilliant news, Congratulations. Much as we love Grandkids it is great to have them but also give them back at the end of the day.

I am absolutely bust laughing now..  “but also give them back at the end of the day.” that is the Spirit of Christmas right, to give….. or in this case, to give back. :-)  

Userlevel 6
Badge

Happy Holidays everyone! 🎄

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

“Happy Holidays”

Congrats!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

“Happy Holidays”

Congrats!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Happy Holidays

I love the seasonal spirit!

Userlevel 1

Happy holidays!

Userlevel 2

“Happy Holidays”

Userlevel 4

“Happy Holidays”

and

Happy Holidays

Wasn’t sure the quotation marks were required :)