Announcing Trial Extensions Due to the Coronavirus Outbreak

• 1 April 2020
  • 6 replies
Announcing Trial Extensions Due to the Coronavirus Outbreak
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are extending free trials for business products effective April 1 for the following products:

• Carbonite®️ Endpoint Protection Products
  • Carbonite®️ Backup for Office 365 Products
  • Webroot®️ Business Endpoint Protection
  • Webroot®️ DNS Protection
  • Webroot®️ Security Awareness Training

We simply believe that it’s the right thing to do to extend the cybersecurity and backup and recovery capabilities to all possible users during this time of great uncertainty.

Unfortunately but not unpredictably, cyber criminals have used this as an opportunity to target those legitimately seeking information or assistance related to the novel coronavirus.

In an effort to stem their success—and to enhance the cyber resilience of current and prospective customers—we have determined this course of action is more important at the moment than business objectives. We encourage Webroot users to notify friends and colleagues of the heightened risk, and to take precautions for protecting their data and devices if not already doing so.

If you have questions in the meantime, we encourage you to consult this document of Coronavirus FAQs. We also ask that you please direct any questions not addressed here to a sales manager or our customer success department for resolution.

For Webroot trials please go here.

For Carbonite trials please go here

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

And nothing for the Consumer? :money_mouth:

I’m not saying this for myself but we could tell other Consumers that would….

https://community.webroot.com/general-security-information-102/smb-c-business-trial-extension-faqs-for-partners-342707

Which products are excluded from this effort?

This offer does not include consumer

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

At this time, this extended trial does not include consumer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

I wanted to update this thread as we’re now offering a 90 Trial on Webroot AV. I’ll post a more formal update in News and Announcements. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Great to hear and thanks Webroot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Thank you Webroot and great to hear that! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

Great news Webroot and thank you.