Award

Bill Steen - 2022 Circle of Excellence

Bill Steen - 2022 Circle of Excellence
Userlevel 7
Badge +24
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1098 replies

We’re pleased to report that Bill Steen have been recognized by Channel Partners in this year’s 2022 Circle of Excellence program!

The Circle of Excellence is an elite group of top channel executives chosen each year for their leadership, vision and innovation. The combined IT and telecom channel continues to go through unprecedented change. Partners depend on visionaries, like those in this select group, to pioneer new and innovative services and products that will enable them to grow their businesses and help clients in their digital transformation journeys. 

Bill Steen joined OpenText last summer as director of channel and field marketing. He leads a team of channel and partner marketing professionals who focus on working with sales to achieve review and growth markets. When OpenText acquired Zix in late 2021, his team worked to review and package the new capabilities around email encryption and cloud-to-cloud backup with the existing portfolio of Webroot endpoint and Carbonite data protection.

In the coming year, Steen expects to see “the channel expand how they operate across providing managed, resell and ‘agent’ services and solutions to their customers. They will continue to optimize their revenue mix as ‘hybrid solution providers’ and security and productivity will accelerate as revenue opportunities.”

Read the full article on Channel Futures

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I was not even aware of this award. Off to read more. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was not even aware of this award. Off to read more. 

Makes 2 of us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Yeah this is a new one I’ve not seen before either

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Nice. Congrats

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Like many others on here, I too had never heard of this! Congrats!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

This is the first time I  read about this award. Congratulations mr. Steen with this recognition of your hard work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Never heard of this award but congratulations to Mr Steen!

Userlevel 7

This award is new to me too. Congrats.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Same for me, new news to me! Well done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congrats

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats! A big honor!