Community Contest

• 14 January 2019
  • 21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Hello Webroot Community!

Today is the beginning of our daily contest! Alongside the launch of the new Community, we put together some questions so we can get to know you better. This will be running every business day, ending on the 22nd, with the winner being announced on the 23rd. We will be providing access to a different set of survey questions via the link below. Upon completion of each survey, you will be entered in for a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S9, and have a chance to earn a daily prize! Answer as many as you can for the best chances at winning. These survey links will be going out at 9am and 3pm (MST) each day, and are shut down 24 hours thereafter. Please check back daily for the updated survey, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Terms and conditions apply

Morning survey questions

Afternoon survey questions

Day Two questions

Day Three questions

Day Four questions

Day Five questions

Day Six questions

Day Seven questions

What are your thoughts on today's questions? Sound off in the comment section below!

21 replies

Userlevel 7
Your Link "Today's survey questions" does not work with Mac / Safari. It does work with Chrome / Firefox.
"Terms and conditions apply" link works with all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Gummy Bears Yummy!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Your Link "Today's survey questions" does not work with Mac / Safari. It does work with Chrome / Firefox.
"Terms and conditions apply" link works with all.

Interesting, I'll see if we can get it fixed.
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Question #1 answered, and that was simple. Sadly, my answer was a Webroot competitor.

-Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Question #1 answered, and that was simple. Sadly, my answer was a Webroot competitor.

-Mike

What about question #2?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
I said this elsewhere, but here may be better: I note that clicking on links to the questions opens a new window (or tab) rather than opening in place. I am guessing this is on purpose, but I ended up closing a lot of windows when done.

Is there a user setting somewhere I am missing that changes that option?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
After pulling all of the participants, assigning each one a number, and putting those numbers through a random number generator, I'm happy to announce that we have our winners for Day 1!

Thanks to EVERYONE who participated; we hope you had a little fun.

The two winners will be emailed shortly to coordinate shipping.

Thanks again!
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Would it be possible to see the results of the Friday morning question please? Just a chart/graph, not details on how each person answered. I am curious to know where my answers stacked up with others.

-Mike
Userlevel 4
Badge +6

-Mike
What about question #2?!

I did better on that one!

-Mike
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Thanks for the contest. It was interesting and I hope helpful to your team.
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Question about the grand prize, the Samsung Galaxy S9.
In the first e-mail I received about this contest, dated 1/11/2019, it stated there the grand prize would be a Google Pixel 3. Quote....
Feeling competitive? Enter the Webroot Community contest!
Starting January 11, we’ll offer a daily contest on the community. Check the post for more details, but here's the part you really care about: the grand prize is a Google Pixel 3!

Is it a Pixel or a Galaxy?

-Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Hey @mjones , it's a Samsung Galaxy S9. I apologize about the confusion. There was an issue with grabbing an unlocked phone in time. So this way, you'll be getting a completely unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9.

Pretty nice grand prize if you ask me 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks for the contest. It was interesting and I hope helpful to your team.

Thanks for letting us know. We might do more of these in the future so this is really helpful. BTW, Day Six is LIVE!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
FYI our latest batch of questions are up! Check them out here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our daily contest! Today, we'll be announcing the lucky winner of our grand prize: Samsung Galaxy S9! Look for the announcement around 5:00 MT.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
WOW. We got a lot of responses! We're still pulling everything in and will announce the winner tomorrow morning. Sorry to make you have to wait one more day but I promise, it'll be worth it!
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Awwww.....I've been hanging around the forum all afternoon waiting to see who the big winner is.
Now, I can wake up and find out. :D

-Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Sorry, @mjones! It'll be an exciting morning either way.
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Sorry, @mjones! It'll be an exciting morning either way.

For sure!
Now y'all have to live up to it with another cool contest after this one.
Either way, it is cool how you asked all those questions for our input.

-Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
The lucky winner was contacted earlier this morning! If that was you please email us back so that we may confirm.

Thanks again to EVERYONE who played along this last week!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
We have our winner!