Community Contest - Day Two

• 15 January 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Hello Webroot Community!

Today is day two of our daily contest! Alongside the launch of the new Community, we put together some questions so we can get to know you better. This will be running every business day, ending on the 22nd, with the winner being announced on the 23rd. We will be providing access to a different set of survey questions via the link below. Upon completion of each survey, you will be entered in for a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S9, and have a chance to earn a daily prize! Answer as many as you can for the best chances at winning. These survey links will be going out at 9am and 3pm (MST) each day, and are shut down 24 hours thereafter. Please check back daily for the updated survey, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Terms and conditions apply

Morning survey questions

Afternoon survey questions

What are your thoughts on today's questions? Sound off in the comment section below!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Late start for me today. Our power was out almost all day, so missed most of the work day.
Thank you for leaving the Tuesday questions up so I could answer them.

-Mike

We'll have a new one up in about 10-15 mins so be on the lookout for Day 3.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
After pulling all of the participants, assigning each one a number, and putting those numbers through a random number generator, I'm happy to announce that we have our winners for Day 2!

Thanks to EVERYONE who participated; we hope you had a little fun.

The two winners will be emailed shortly to coordinate shipping.

Thanks again!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
UPDATE: The afternoon set of questions are up!

Afternoon survey questions
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Late start for me today. Our power was out almost all day, so missed most of the work day.
Thank you for leaving the Tuesday questions up so I could answer them.

-Mike
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
missed it due to late call for medical tests
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
You can still enter Day Seven!