Community Contest Grand Prize Winner

• 24 January 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Thanks again to everyone who played along over the last week. We saw a ton of engagement on the community over the course of the contest and had a lot of fantastic answers come in through our daily surveys.

We hope you had just as much fun as we did.

The winner of our Samsung Galaxy S9 phone has been randomly selected and contacted. As soon as we hear back from this lucky individual, we'll let the rest of the community know.

Thanks again for everyone who played along. Would you like us to something like this again? How can we make this contest even better next time?

Let us know in the comments below!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Winner winner chicken dinner!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
A suggestion for the questionnaires. Perhaps have polls that the community would be able to see the results after completion? It is useful to see how the majority of my peers view Webroot and the Pro's/Con's in their environment.

Very good idea. We do have some polling capabilities that we can roll out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
It would be great to do it again. However, if there could some kind of email that goes out informing users that would be nice. I didn't know about it until it was almost over.

We did have the Webroot Community Newsletter go out that promoted this but I hear you, we'll make sure to promote this more next time.
Userlevel 4
Badge +5

All for doing it again! The questions were quick and easy.Great feedback and thanks! Glad you had a fun time with it. What other questions did we miss?

A suggestion for the questionnaires. Perhaps have polls that the community would be able to see the results after completion? It is useful to see how the majority of my peers view Webroot and the Pro's/Con's in their environment.
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
It would be great to do it again. However, if there could some kind of email that goes out informing users that would be nice. I didn't know about it until it was almost over.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
All for doing it again! The questions were quick and easy.

Great feedback and thanks! Glad you had a fun time with it. What other questions did we miss?
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
All for doing it again! The questions were quick and easy.