Congrats Jeff our newest Community Expert Advisor

• 5 December 2015
  • 30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats ? very well done my friend and nice to see you in RED! Just to let everyone know I converted Jeff to WSA and I don't remember what he was using before? Well it doesn't matter now right! ;)

Cheers,

Daniel :D

http://i.123g.us/c/congrats_promotion/pc/102657_pc.jpg
http://www.tumblr18.com/t18/2013/10/Congrats-on-your-promotion.gif

http://rlv.zcache.com/toadally_awesome_funny_frog_sticker-r6e9052d23dde46d09e072fc55b7e4d43_v9byj_1024.jpg?rlvnet=1

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
WOW ? this is awesome news!! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this Community:D

Absolutely BRILLANT!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Party time 😃 Congratulations ?
Userlevel 7
YEEEEEEEEEEHA! Well done Jeff, excellent news and completely and utterly deserved! :D

Where would we be without the new updates that you provide so regularly.

Congratulations, my friend!

ENJOY :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Another well deserved Milestone Jeff..............Congrats!

Userlevel 7
Congrats Jeff on your new promotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Well deserved and earned............................ http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/dance-smileys/dance-smiley12.gif
Userlevel 7
Badge +52

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Thank you for your service to us out here that read your posts daily and not logged in....so on special occasions such as this, or when I get in trouble and need help...I log in.  Much deserved.  Kudos !
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you everyone, this is a total surprise to me tonight.
Daniel the one I was using before you converted me to Webroot was the one that was so highly recommended by other MVP's, however it is not a patch on WSA.
I think I will have to have a drink tonight to celebrate.

Thank you again everyone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yea I know and they still do.

ESET and all MVP's can get it free.

[spoiler]:p :p
[/spoiler]Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Yes that is the one ;)
But it is so big and slow compared to the best.
Congrats ?, Way to go!

Thanks for all you do here in the Community!!!

p.s. Enjoy that drink tonight. Wish I was there to buy you one!

bd
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you ?. I am hoping to go for that drink in about a couple of hours, it all depends on that wind and the power right now.
I saw your post on the Good Morning thread ?. I looked on the radar and it seems the whole UK is inundated with rain. I hope the high winds don't cause you too much trouble with the greenhouses. Hopefully they'll die-down long enough for you to go enjoy a pint or three. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
I saw your post on the Good Morning thread @. I looked on the radar and it seems the whole UK is inundated with rain. I hope the high winds don't cause you too much trouble with the greenhouses. Hopefully they'll die-down long enough for you to go enjoy a pint or three. :D
It is dry down here, just the wind. The greenhouses are a different story, one huge gust from the wrong direction and there is big chance I will lose the main one, but that is out of my hands.
This is the only night I go out so it will have to be bad for me to stay in.
Jasper_The_Rasper wrote
This is the only night I go out so it will have to be bad for me to stay in.

😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
did i hear the word drink??
the Father Jack Hacket in me's awakening
Userlevel 7
A HUGE CONGRATS to you ?!!!  Well done, and keep the news coming please!  On average, you beat the US network news and CNN by 2 days, often more!  

All of your efforts are appreciated my friend!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@ wrote:
A HUGE CONGRATS to you @!!!  Well done, and keep the news coming please!  On average, you beat the US network news and CNN by 2 days, often more!  

All of your efforts are appreciated my friend!
Maybe we ought to inquire if @ is working for any US 3 letter company :D as he's soo fast with the news. In case he's not we better hide him because else they might snatch him from our community
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you David and Edwin.
I am not doing anything special, I just try to bring you the latest news that is all. It does surprise me though sometimes just how long it takes some outlets to catch up which can in some cases be over a week at times.
Badge +8
Oh Jeff,

This is stupendous news. You SO deserve the Promotion. You are a Webroot Anchor (no pun intended, on this side on the pond, newspeople on TV are called Anchors). I mean you are an anchor that keeps us all tobether so this ship won't sink.

It;s been a pleasure getting to know you and I wish you a very cheerful evening!!

All my best,
Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Oh Jeff,

This is stupendous news. You SO deserve the Promotion. You are a Webroot Anchor (no pun intended, on this side on the pond, newspeople on TV are called Anchors). I mean you are an anchor that keeps us all tobether so this ship won't sink.

It;s been a pleasure getting to know you and I wish you a very cheerful evening!!

All my best,
Theresa
Thank you Theresa for your kind words.
I am only 1 of us, we all play a huge part in keeping the Community going and together, without everyone else I am nobody. So it is I who should be thanking everyone else. Oh He## I am sounding like a politician now :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
? for president :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Congratulations ?! I am so very excited about this promotion! Very well deserved, and reflective of what an important part of this Community you are. Thank you for everything you do!! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Congratulations @! I am so very excited about this promotion! Very well deserved, and reflective of what an important part of this Community you are. Thank you for everything you do!! 
Thank you Anna.
It is a great privilege and means a lot to me to be able to just play a small part in a Community as great as this one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Jeff, you deserve it!