Congrats to new Community Guide Tarnak!

• 11 September 2015
  • 41 replies

Userlevel 7
I do believe that ? just became a Community Guide!   Congrats and well done!

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats ? !
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Congratulations ?! :D
Userlevel 7
Thanks  to all!...But, what have I done....I have just logged 100 post...lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Congrats ?

It's great to have you on the Team! Good job!:D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congrats @

It's great to have you on the Team! Good job!:D

Thank you...:D

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
You have done more than you think.. it is not just the post count you know.  It is what was IN those posts.

:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Congratulations Tarnak, and great to have you here! Keep up the posts as you can supply valuable info which may help users, devs etc.

Regards, 
Dermot   

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
You have done more than you think.. it is not just the post count you know.  It is what was IN those posts.

:)
  Thanks...I will try my best to make my posts relevant to the topic.   🙂    It is nearly 1:30 am ...So, I have get some sleep, soon.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congratulations Tarnak, and great to have you here! Keep up the posts as you can supply valuable info which may help users, devs etc.

Regards, 
Dermot   

Hi Dermot, 

I am sure I see you at Wilders' forums....So, thank you. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Congrats ? and well deserved. 

Dave
Congratulations mate.

Well done keep up the good work. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations ? a job well done.

Userlevel 7
Many congratualtion Tarnak, a well deserved recognition of the assistance you provide here in the Community.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congrats @ and well deserved. 

Dave
Thank you, Dave  :D    Now, I just have to figure out how toupdtae my signature.  It was explained by Anne (akim) in a PM....But, still don't get it! lol
Go to your settings click on mobile and you you should see where to put in your text which Anna has sent you. If you still can't do I'm sure if you ask Anna she will set it for you.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congratulations mate.

Well done keep up the good work. 
 Thank you  :D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congratulations @ a job well done.

Thank you   :D  I still remember you from that other forum....name escapes me, for now. 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Many congratualtion Tarnak, a well deserved recognition of the assistance you provide here in the Community.

Regards, Baldrick
  Hello Baldrick...Thank you 😃...A fellow Wilders' forum member, too. 😃
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Go to your settings click on mobile and you you should see where to put in your text which Anna has sent you. If you still can't do I'm sure if you ask Anna she will set it for you.
 I didn't see that option first time around....Thanks I will check it out. later.  When and if you see an updated signature appearing, you will know  I was successful in updating my profile. :D
Userlevel 7
Tarnak, 

Go to My Settings, Personal Information.  The Sig is one of the areas in there.   🙂  If you have problems getting the code right to make the Community Guide badge show up, let me know, I can probably PM you the HTML code for it.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Tarnak, 

Go to My Settings, Personal Information.  The Sig is one of the areas in there.   🙂  If you have problems getting the code right to make the Community Guide badge show up, let me know, I can probably PM you the HTML code for it.
   Hi David,  I'll try to get it, now.  lol
Userlevel 7
Hey guys, I am getting overwhelmed with kudos' ....Please stop it, or I will get a swelled head. 😃
Userlevel 7
:P
Btw welcome to the VIP program hope you enjoy your rewards 
Userlevel 7
😛   Back at ya!