CONGRATS TripleHelix: SILVER VIP

• 16 February 2014
  • 47 replies

Userlevel 7
A huge congrats to TripleHelix on reaching SILVER VIP status!

You have truly earned this, and again I thank you for all of the help you have given me, and everyone here on the Community!

47 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats! Way to go!
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Congrats TripleHelix!
Userlevel 7
Daniel

A humungus WELL DONE on attaining Silver VIP status...this is very richly deserved given the exceedingly large and generous contribution you make in the Community.  Your are one of the pillars of this Community.

A very personal thank you also for all the advice, help & guidance you have provided me.

This is brilliant news! Very, very well done...again.

Regards, and respect..as always

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations Daniel it is a highly deserved reward for all your hard work and commitment to the site and all the members. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you personally for all your generous help you have given me as well in the past as well.
Enjoy your trip to Webroot, I am sure you will have a great time there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Great job Daniel!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much David, Nic, Petr, Solly, Jeff and Lyle it's much apprecatied I just keep doing what I like and that's helping Members of the Community and users of WSA.

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
WOW! Congratulations Daniel on reaching SILVER VIP. Excellent work and a job Well Done. Now you're going for the GOLD! Go for it my friend, go for it. I'm Webrooooooting for you all the way!!  :D
Enjoy yourself visiting the Webroot Employees in the "Mile High City". Beautiful country, I've been there many times. You may not want to go back to Canada! lol 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Dave it's much appreciated I don't know if I will get Gold before the Olympics are over. LOL The best thing I like is I made a bunch of new friends here and that's priceless!

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
http://www.graphics18.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/congratulations-clip-art.gif
Congratulations TripleHelix!! This is awesome, brilliant, fantastic, and super impressive! Thank you so much for everything you do here - we are so excited to have you as our very first Silver VIP. Congrats!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Many congratulations Daniel! Thank you very much for all the great advice and good humour you bring.

Cheers buddy :D

Dermot

Userlevel 7
Now, Anna!

The FIRST Silver VIP...now that I did not know...and makes the feat even more impressive...IMHO.  Daniel, you are very definitely laying down the standard for us...now Silver...and soon...IMHO...to be Gold, eh?

😃
Userlevel 7
All I know is that I would not have advanced past Community Guide without his example, help and guidance.  Many times I have been incorrect about an issue, and instead of rudely correcting me TH has always been polite in helping obtain a more clear understanding of things.  He has indeed set a Gold Standard for us all in my opinion.

Again, thank you TH!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much Anna & Dermot I appreciate your comments and Friendship!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Solly & David what are you trying to do make me cry? LOL You guys are to kind my Friends!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 6
Way to go TH...next step...the Stanley Cup!!!:S
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks RR yea I guess so as the Superbowl is done for the year! LOL

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Congratulations our friendly DNA!!

I don't have much to say except for you really deserve it and that you have taught me and us all a lot and helped us all more times than I've counted!
You'll have to tell us what that visit to Webroot is like 😉.

Now, where is that bronze medal of his? Since he is a silver VIP now, he probably is just going to put the bronze medal on a shelf somewhere... now all I have to do is find that shelf and take the bronze for myself... 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Evan the Andorian Ale is on me Buddy!

Daniel :D

http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/box_003/post_13/467745_13162291_b.jpg
Userlevel 7
😃
Userlevel 7
@DavidP1970 wrote:
...Many times I have been incorrect about an issue, and instead of rudely correcting me TH has always been polite in helping obtain a more clear understanding of things.  He has indeed set a Gold Standard for us all in my opinion.

Again, thank you TH!
Absolutely spot on, David.

What you have written in your post is so very true for some many of us...I would wager (but can only speak for myself).

I think that Forum Management had better start planning the Platinum VIP level...just for Daniel to aim at...as Silver and Gold won't hold him for long IMHO. :D

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Remember Guys I'm not here for the rewards to me they are a benefit as I was here almost a year before Anna got the VIP program in place and I'm happy to help and do every place that I can because this is a fantastic program Webroot SecureAnywhere and the people in the Community well what can I say that I haven't already said made many new Friends and that's enough for me! But I am excited to meet the good people at Webroot HQ!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi Daniel

You have oft said (and demonstrated in no uncertain terms) that philosophy...but we all know that you are really after the embroided jacket (I mean, after all, who could resist what with the posing rights that surely go with that, eh?) ;)

Sorry...could not resist a cheek riposte to a much respected buddy...in the hope that I get one of your famous (and perhaps in this case extra special) animated.gifs in response.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
http://files.myopera.com/gingermike777/albums/1300991/barnyard%20buddies.gif
Userlevel 7
Cheers, Daniel

I don't dare ask which one of the buddies I am represented by...but I can guess...I think...:S

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56