Congratulations BurnDaddy!

• 20 October 2015
  • 38 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello everyone,

Wanted to take a second to say congratulations to ? for achieving the rank of Community Guide!

Thank you for all that you do, we definitely appreciate it!

Regards,

38 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That was fast - congrats!
Userlevel 7
Congrats ? on your promotion to Community Guide.

Userlevel 6
Congratulations BurnDaddy! Well done!
Userlevel 7
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Congratulations indeed. :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
WOW!!!! Congraulations ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats ? very well deserved Jon!

Cheers,

Daniel :D

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a454/redwine-n-strawberries/Greetings%20Funny%20or%20Flirty/Happy%20Birthday-Anniversary-Congratulaions/05f.gif
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Congratulations @!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Awesome news! Great job! Congratulations! 🙂 So well deserved! 

Proud to have you aboard and on the TEAM! :D
Userlevel 7

Hello BurnDaddy,

Congratulations on reaching this milestone. :D
Badge +8
Hi @,

Don't think we've had the pleassure of discussing any topics yet but you have achieved quite a milestone. I don't think anyone knows how they assign the "guides" but who cares.........You got one!! Hooray!! You earned it and should be celebrating. Thank you for being part of the Webroot Forum Community. They are a great bunch of people who help others for nothing other than to be of service to those having issues or problems. I have read some of your replies and they are clear and concise.

Wonderful accolades. Hope to see you around the forum.
All the best,
Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Congratulations ? and a well deserved recognition :D  

:$:$:$:$:$

Thank you ALL so much!

You are all truly a great group of individuals and an even better team! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me.
I have learned SO MUCH from ALL of you. Your willingness to help people is addictive, and I'm happy to be able to contribute and be part of this great team. I'm sure that I will learn even more from you all in the future.

Extra special thanks to David and Sherry. They have both been extremely helpful and encouraging. I really appreciate their opinions, experience, and all of the info they've given me. Couldn't have done it without them.

You have all made me feel very welcome, and for that I am truly grateful.

Thank you!

I hope you all have a wonderful evening,

Jon
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Congrats Jon on the Giant Leap!
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Many congratulations @, a thoroughly deserved 'promotion'. Thought that was a very gracious acceptance post. 

Nemo

Just wanted to say thanks again ?!

The care-package arrived today and I have wasted no time putting my "Major Award" to good use.

Stay Thirsty My Friends!
Userlevel 7
I have to admit... the pint glass is one of my favorites!  It gets a LOT of use... (Not just with beer.... usually it has non alcoholic stuff in it, I just love using it LOL)
Userlevel 7
Whilst not stricly a 'pint' in the UK sense of the term (and yet another difference between us, David) I have to agree that it ia aprticulalrly satisfying glass to hold and to drink from. ;) 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Whilst not stricly a 'pint' in the UK sense of the term (and yet another difference between us, David) I have to agree that it ia aprticulalrly satisfying glass to hold and to drink from. ;) 
Now that difference I do not understand... and I DO usually understand the differences in the terms.  My glass is 16 ounces as I recall, which is a pint.  Not quite 1/2 liter.

What is a pint glass in your terms?

🙂
Userlevel 7
Hi David

The difference is summed up as follows:

"The imperial, or UK, pint consists of 20 imperial fluid ounces and the US liquid pint is 16 US fluid ounces, making the imperial fluid ounce about 4% smaller than the US fluid ounce."

Or to put it another way "A pint glass is a form of drinkware made to hold either a British ("imperial") pint of 20 imperial fluid ounces (568 ml) or an American pint of 16 US fluid ounces (473 ml). These glasses are used predominantly to serve beer."

Regards, Baldrick
In other words, David. We're getting ripped-off by 4oz. here in the States! 😠
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
In other words, David. We're getting ripped-off by 4oz. here in the States! :@
We will have to ask Anna to make us a special U.S. QUART glass.

😉
shorTcircuiT wrote
We will have to ask Anna to make us a special U.S. QUART glass.

;)
I LIKE your thinking!!! ;)

A thousand Kudos' to you, sir!
Userlevel 7
But I think that our beer costs more than yours and I also suspect that the UK QUART may also be bigger than a US ne...LOL. ;)

EDIT: Having done some research the UK measures are bigger at all levels up to and including the Gallon...no wonder the rest of the world uses millilitres, centilitres & litres...it is all to confusing otherwise.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
But I think that our beer costs more than yours and I also suspect that the UK QUART may also be gbigger than a US one...LOL. ;)
Spoilsport!  :)    I actually do not recall the last time I had a beer... my glass usually has iced tea in it.    It doesn't matter WHAT you put in it, it looks good and feels good 🙂