Congratulations DavidP on becoming the next Bronze VIP!

• 7 December 2013
  • 29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Exciting news today, @  has just been promoted to Bronze VIP! Thanks for all your fantastic contributions on the Community, David, we really appreciate everything you do! This is very well deserved. :D

For any new members who are not familiar with the Webroot VIP Program, you can find more information here.

29 replies

Userlevel 7
WOW!  While I expected to get this eventually, I really thought it was quite a while away still.  Thank you SO much @ !!!

The only problem now: in order to be worth of this, I am going to have to work even harder to provide as quality a level of help as I possibly can!  (I think I an handle that..)

P.S. Can I have the link to the Bronze VIP Sig Graphic?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Buddy a well deserved promotion and I'm not alone again!

Cheers,

Daniel :D

Userlevel 7
Thank you Daniel, 

But I have to give you credit: without all of your help, I would not have received this!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations David, it is a very well deserved and well earned promotion.

:D

Userlevel 7
Thank you Jasper!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@DavidP1970 wrote:
Thank you Daniel, 

But I have to give you credit: without all of your help, I would not have received this!
You are now a Jedi may the force be with you!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Congrats DavidP1970 !! Well deserved, thank you for being such a positive and well composed contributer! :robothappy:
Userlevel 7
Thank you MikeR!
Userlevel 7
Congratulations David! It is well deserved!
:D

Shran
Userlevel 7
Thank you very kindly Commander!  I appreciate the kind words, but even more than that I look forward to many good discussions on here with you.  While we have not talked much, I have been following all of the back and forth between you and Daniel 🙂
Userlevel 7
Congratulations David on your well deserved promotion to Bronze VIP. ;)
The time you spend on this forum helping people is a Big Kudo itself. Keep up the Excellent work my friend. 😃
Userlevel 7
Thank you PTD!  
Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Good work, David!! :D  Congratulations!
Userlevel 7
David...very, very well deserved indeed. :D

Not sure how you are going to be able to work harder than you already do for the Community...but if by some miracle you do manage it then we are all the lucky ones...just don't over do it, eh! ;)

Regards, and respect, mate.

Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Baldrick, 

Thank you much my friend!  
Userlevel 7
I look forward to discussions on here with you as well David!
Userlevel 7
Great job and well done David! Immensely deserved!

Thanks for your never ending support and contributions!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Thanks David for your above-and-beyond expert support, especially regarding customers from brick and mortar outlets!
Seriously, the community (and Webroot) would be at a loss in some of these cases.
Userlevel 7
Pegas and Explanoit, thanks guys!  Seriously, it is a team effort: I have learned a lot from the both of you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Ugh now that you're both Bronze VIP it's harder to tell you and TripleHelix
Curse your hard work!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Ugh now that you're both Bronze VIP it's harder to tell you and TripleHelix
Curse your hard work!
So tell TH to get busy and get promoted to Silver 🙂
Userlevel 7
David...good thought but I doubt the thought would ever cross Daniel's mind...he works so hard anyway...and that Andorian Ale does take it's toll...eventually. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Impressive. Congrats. Quite an achievement.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Impressive. Congrats. Quite an achievement.  

This is a 7 year old thread? Here is the latest VIP Program:

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Yea. I saw the age after I responded. But for some reason, the thread  showed up at the top of my what’s new list, so I thought it just happened. I just forgot to delete it. Sorry,  must have slipped into a small time vortex for a moment. 😔