Congratulations DavidP on your promotion to Sr. Expert Advisor

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Well David I don't know what to say for once? 

Keep up the Fantastic Job of Helping other Webroot Members & Users well deserved!

Cheers,

Daniel

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Daniel, 

Thank you my good friend, and huge thank you's for all the help you have given me along the way!  I would not have made it even close to this without it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You're very Welcome David my young Padawan may the force be with you! 

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Congrats David! Well done :D
Userlevel 7
Petr, Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Congrats David. Always learning a lot from you. Thanks for all you help my good friend.:)

Best Wishes,
Amit
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations David, well done. You are one of the ones who help put this site above all the other sites.
Userlevel 7
Amit and Jasper,

Thank you very much for the kind words!
Userlevel 7
Congratulations David on your promotion to Sr. Expert Advisor a promotion well deserved on helping others on this forum. Keep up the Excellent work my friend.

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congratulations David on your promotion to Sr. Expert Advisor a promotion well deserved on helping others on this forum. Keep up the Excellent work my friend.

Thank you my friend!  My goal when I started posting regularly was Community Guide/Leader levels... Quite an honor to have made it this far!
Userlevel 7
Congratulations DavidP!!! 

Definitely a well earned badge of honor. :robothappy:
Userlevel 7
MikeR,

Thank you!  And also thank you for all the help you have given me on the way here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Congratulations David! Thank you so much for everything you do for Webroot and this community - you are truly an invaluable member!
Userlevel 7
Congratulations, David! Thank you for all you do here on the Webroot Community forums! Keep up the excellent work!
Userlevel 7
Akim, YeagorP,

Thank you much!
Userlevel 7
Well done David! :)

I ran some metrics a few days ago for unrelated reasons, and I found out you're online more than I am (and I work here!), which is just amazing. You're setting the bar as high as a skyscraper!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Well done David! :)

I ran some metrics a few days ago for unrelated reasons, and I found out you're online more than I am (and I work here!), which is just amazing. You're setting the bar as high as a skyscraper!

Thanks Jim!
Well, I think I confuse the metrics considerably: At home when I step outside to smoke, I use my phone to read.. so I am often "logged in" on 2 devices at once I am sure!

Userlevel 7
I received a package in the mail today: the Travel Kit!

Very nice! Thank you Webroot Team! My wife loves the mouse... and I am trying to think of a good secure hiding place for it! 🙂
Userlevel 4
Well, I'm impressed! Good going!
Userlevel 4
Congrats David!! I hope you continue to grow in knowledge each day! Thank you for the service you provide to the community!