Congratulations Jasper_The_Rasper!

• 3 November 2016
  • 32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Ladies and gents, we have a new Sr. Community Expert Advisor - @! Please join me in congratulating him on this very well deserved promotion! 

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Your very welcome Jasper!
Userlevel 7
Belated congratulations, Jasper.   :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you @
Badge +8
OMG Jeff. How did I ever miss this???? My sincerest apologies for being AWOL during your accolades. Wish I was here to join in on the festivities.

I truly appreciate all of the wonderful topics that you bring to the Forum and will continue to admire your deep breadth of IT knowledge despite being your being a gardener int the real world. :D

Thank you from the bottom of my heart (whatever that means??). I mean thank you tremendously for all that you contribute to this site. It does not go unnoticed! ;)

See you around and about,
Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
OMG Jeff. How did I ever miss this???? My sincerest apologies for being AWOL during your accolades. Wish I was here to join in on the festivities.

I truly appreciate all of the wonderful topics that you bring to the Forum and will continue to admire your deep breadth of IT knowledge despite being your being a gardener int the real world. :D

Thank you from the bottom of my heart (whatever that means??). I mean thank you tremendously for all that you contribute to this site. It does not go unnoticed! ;)

See you around and about,
Theresa
Thank you very much Theresa, I will forgive you 😃
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Jasper welcome back and congrats!! you deserve it
Gordon
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Jasper welcome back and congrats!! you deserve it
Gordon
Thank you Gordon, it is great to be back again.