Congratulations Jasper_The_Rasper on reaching Community Leader!

• 20 December 2013
  • 23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Buddy keep up the great work of keeping the Community Updated with current Security News!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Congrats Jasper!
Userlevel 2
Woo Hoo! :D
Userlevel 7
Well done Jasper

A very, very well deserved promotion indeed...:D

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Fantastic work, and Congratulations!!! :D
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Jasper on your well deserved promotion to Community Leader. 😃
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Jasper!!

Have a celebratory Romulan Ale!

Shran 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you everyone for sneaking in here as soon as I go off so that you could all surprise me with this.
I have just opened a can of Old Speckled Hen but had I known that the Romulan Ale was on tap I would have waited 😃
Userlevel 7
I can still give you the Romulan Ale and you can save it for later!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you Commander, I will do that because I am almost finished this ale now, and I feel like celebrating.
Userlevel 7
Actually Jasper...on balance...I prefer a bottle of Old Speckled or even Spitfire or Hobgoblin...as opposed to Andorian Ale (no offence, Shran).

Cheers, and enjoy. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well those 3 do take a bit of beating, having not tasted the Andorian I can only comment on the 3 I have and I prefer the Old Speckled Hen. Is it available on the other side of the pond though? Old Speckled Hen
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Got it here in Ontario! http://www.thebeerstore.ca/beers/old-speckled-hen

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
That is the one Daniel, you will have to try 3 or 4, it is worth it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I will get some for the weekend! 😉
Userlevel 7
Just took a look at The Beer Store site and whilst the do not seem to stock many English or Welsh beers they do stock Leffe (Dark...not that I am Belgian) but that is serious stuff, and very deceptive when drinnking it.  To be drunk with caution...or one will be drunk. :D

Perhaps we should organise an international pub crawl or beer festival...but where to hold it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Now that is an excellent idea Baldrick and if you like a stronger beer what about Theakstons Old Peculiar that is a great dark one but not real a session beer.
Userlevel 7
Know what you mean Jasper, and I like your style...but thinking about it perhaps we should quit the beer/ale talk...this is after all a Forum frequented by all ages and we would not want to lead anyone astray...would we. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Your right, we do not want to set a bad example do we 😉
Userlevel 7
Cool...well, many congratulations once more...and have a great weekend. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you, I am going try and have a decent weekend once tomorrow morning is over.
Take it easy yourself.

Userlevel 7
Will do...you too.  Its blowing a gale outside and therefore best place is bed.  Look forward to jawing tomorrow.
Userlevel 7
Congratulations!!!

Well done.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you cohbraz. 😃