Congratulations pegas

• 26 November 2012
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congratulations pegas on being Promoted to Community Guide well done and keep up the great work! ;)

I feel so bad that we missed you for so long and I will be the first to apologize for over looking this and ProTruckDriver noticed so thanks PTD.

Best Regards,

Daniel

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Congratulations pegas on your promotion to Community Guide, Well done. ;)   I also apologize for over looking this.
Userlevel 7
Many thanks Daniel and Dave :D

Definitely no reason to apologize 😉 though It gives me another encouragement to my life as I am sad now due to F. Alonso narrowly missed the F1 title yesterday what for me being a fully devoted supporter of the Prancing Horse from Maranello, is a bitter pill to swallow 😞 OK just kidding. I am not depressed and I will get over this easily having a cup of coffee and a glass of wine 😃
Userlevel 7
Coffee and wine, huh? Two very enjoyable beverages indeed! Due to many many posts coming in (which is great for the Community! :D), I missed this the first time around. So I wanted to wish you a belated congratulations as well, Pegas! Keep the great posts coming!