Congratulations Pegas on your promotion to Sr. Community Leader!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Congratulations Pegas! Thank you again for all your hard work on the Community, we really appreciate everything you do here!

Congrats! :D

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Well done Pegas!!!
Userlevel 7
Many thanks Anna!

I am grateful for the received honours! It's a privilege for me being part of such a great Community!

Thank you Webroot for trusting me.

Petr
Userlevel 7
@DavidP wrote:
Well done Pegas!!!
Thanks David. I really appreciate it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Petr on your promotion to Sr. Community Leader keep up the great work. ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Pegas! Thanks for all you do here on the Community!
Userlevel 7
Sr. Community Leader!

Way to go, Pegas! 😃
Userlevel 2
Good job!

Congrats!
Userlevel 7
I do thanks TripleHelix, Yegor, Mike and Trooper for your sweet and encouraging words. Much appreciated!
Userlevel 7
Well done Pegas. Congratulations on your promotion to Sr. Community Leader. 😃
Userlevel 7
Very nicely done Petr!
Userlevel 7
Thanks Dave and Jim  😉
Userlevel 7
@pegas
Oh a little late here. Congrats buddy. Great work Mr. Sr. Community Leader, Sir!;)
Userlevel 7
Thanks Amit, it's nice from you. But I cannot compare to you as far as number of posts is concerned. 4.631 posts is a magnificent feat, you know what I mean, don't you? ;)
Userlevel 7
But here you're a leader my friend. And besides I don't have much knowledge. I don't try to or want to help others in forums. I just wanna learn from others and more experienced people like you. You on the other hand just always there to help people in need. You along with TH are just always there. Great work.
Userlevel 7
@Amit wrote:
You on the other hand just always there ....
Thanks Amit but I am not always here. However, living in Europe I am a nightly watcher of this Community when American folks sleep :D
Userlevel 7
@pegas Beats me. I live in Parallel Universe.